Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream







Must Bake Now! My family and I have been in Hawaii on vacation, and as we got home at 2 am today I was thinking about what kind of cupcakes I could make. So many things I should be doing today and instead I must bake now! I got several fun baking items while we were there and can't wait to start using them! Enjoy!

Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes

2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup crushed pineapple
1 cup shredded coconut

Combine Flour, soda, and salt. In mixer combine oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in sugar, pineapple, and coconut. Add flour mixture. Bake at 325 for 20 mins.


Coconut Butter cream

2 sticks butter
1/2 cup coconut syrup (to taste)
3 cups powdered sugar

Combine all ingredients, pipe and spread onto cakes!

I garnished these with pineapple sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment